Sunday, December 12, 2010

Denise Boot Camp Calories Burned

The Preliminary




Friends on the phone


- Hi, tell me how was your date last night

- Horrible, do not know what happened ...


- But why? Do not even give you a kiss?


- Yeah .. Kiss, kiss me. But kissed me so hard that my false teeth fell and the front lenses blue contact sprang from my eyes ...

- I do not day that ended up there?

- No, of course. Then he took my face between his hands until he had to ask not to do more, because the botox was flattening, and I bit his lips as if they were plastic ... Would blow up my collagen implant and almost out the hair extensions!

- E. .. He did not try anything else?

- Yes, it began to caress my legs and I stopped because I remembered that I had no time to shave. And besides, I snatched one with lust and was hugging me so hard he almost got my ass prostheses in his hands and burst my silicone breast.

- And then what happened?

- Ah, then began to drink champagne in my shoe ...

- Oh, how romantic!

- nothing romantic! He almost died!

- Why?

- Swallowed my bunion corrector with the insole heel.

- Wow, did he?

- Do you believe that he paintbrushes and gone?

- I think he's queer ...


(Luis Fernando Verissimo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment