Saturday, May 7, 2011

All Lego Wimin Wish Boobes Bigger

The brochure


Every Sunday afternoon, after morning mass at the church, old priest and his nephew of 11 years went out of town and hand out leaflets sacred.
One Sunday afternoon, when it came time for the priest and his nephew go to the streets with their tracts, it was very cold outside and it rained a lot. The boy dress warmly and said

-Ok, uncle priest, I'm ready.

And the priest said

Ready for what?:

-Uncle, it's time to gather our tracts together and go out.

The priest replied:

-Son, it's very cold outside and raining a lot.

The boy looked surprised and asked: "But

uncle, people are not going to hell even on rainy days?

The priest replied:

-Son, I'm not going out in the cold.

Sadly, the boy asked

"Uncle, can I go? Please!

The priest hesitated for a moment and then said

-Son, you can go. Here are the handouts. Be careful, son.

Thank you, uncle!

Then he went out into the rain. This eleven year old boy walked the streets from door to door delivering leaflets to all that sacred path.

After walking for two hours in the rain, he was all wet, but lacked the final brochure. He stopped at the corner and looked for someone to hand a leaflet, but the streets were totally deserted. Then he turned toward the first house he saw and started up the sidewalk to the door and rang the bell. He rang the bell but nobody answered. He rang again, again, but no one answered the door. He waited but still no answer.

Finally, this eleven year old trooper turned to leave but something stopped him. Again, he turned to the door and rang the bell and knocked loudly. He waited, something holding him there on the porch. He rang again and this time the door slowly opened.

Standing in the doorway was an old lady with a sad look. She softly asked

-What can I do for you, son?

With radiant eyes and a smile that lit up her world, this little boy said

-Ma'am, I'm sorry if I disturbed you, but I just want to say that JESUS \u200b\u200bREALLY DOES LOVE YOU and I came here to deliver my latest brochure which will tell you all about JESUS \u200b\u200band His great LOVE.

he handed his last tract and turned to leave.

She called him and said

Thanks, my son! And may God bless you!

Well, on the following Sunday morning in church, the priest was at the altar when Mass began, he asked

-anyone have a testimony or something to say?

Slowly, in the last row of the church, an elderly lady stood up.

As she began to speak, a look of glorious radiance on his face.

-Nobody knows me in this church. I've never been here. You see, before last Sunday I was not Christian. My husband passed on some time ago, leaving me totally alone in this world. Last Sunday, one day being particularly cold and rainy, I had decided in my heart that I came to the end of the line, I had no hope or will to live.

So I took a rope and a chair and ascended the stairs to the attic of my house. I tied the rope on a wood roof, stood on the chair and fastened the other end of the rope around my neck.

Standing on that chair, so lonely and brokenhearted I was about to jump when suddenly ringing startled me. I thought

'll wait a minute-and who whatever it is will go away.

I waited and waited, but the bell was insistent and then the person ringing also started knocking loudly. I thought

Who on earth could this be? Nobody ever rings my bell or comes to visit.

I loosened the rope from my neck and started toward the door as the bell rang louder and louder.

When I opened the door and saw who it was, I could hardly believe it, because on my front porch was the most radiant and angelic little boy I've ever seen in my life. His SMILE, oh, I could never describe it to you! The words that came from his mouth caused my heart that was long dead LEAP TO LIFE as he exclaimed with the voice of cherub

-Lady, I just came here to tell you that JESUS \u200b\u200bREALLY DOES LOVE YOU.

Then he gave me this Gospel Tract that I now hold in my hands.

As the little angel disappeared back out into the cold and rain, I closed the door and read every word of this leaflet.

Then I went to the attic to get my rope and chair. I would not need them anymore. You see - I am now a happy child of God!

Since the address of the church was on the back of this brochure, I came here personally to say thanks to the angel of God at the right time, spared my soul from an eternity in hell.
There was nobody who had not a dry eye in the church.
Old Father came down from the altar and moved toward the front pew where the little angel was seated. He took his nephew in his arms and sobbed uncontrollably.

Probably no church has had a glorious moment like this.

Blessed are the eyes that see this message. Do not let it get lost, read it again and pass it on.
Remember: God's message can make a difference in the life of someone close to you.

So ...

- I'm sorry if I disturbed you, but I just like to say that
JESUS \u200b\u200bLOVES YOU TOO and I came here to give you my very last tract.

0 comments:

Post a Comment