Friday, May 27, 2011

How Long Std Symptoms Disappear

Sicher ist Sicher

Jehovah's Witnesses when they knock on my door, going through a little shock. After their frequent introduction: "Is do not you think that the world is happening more and more evil? Wars, natural disasters, people are unfair other people? "- Replied:" No, I do not think so. I think the world is getting better, life is easier, and things are improving. "I think I'm the exception among our fellow citizens, because such a dictum usually lack the rapid response.

After recent protests Solidarity time for some counter-arguments: you see, Business Pulse given after analysis of the CSO data, that in 2010 the average of our compatriots were able to save 17% of their earnings. In 2009 it was is 14%, and five years ago, 9%. Rise of the 14th to 17 dwudziestoprocentowy percent of the increase.

I know that someone lives harder, but I believe - someone else lives easier. And we mean lives easier.

I very very happy, and I hope that next year will be even better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment