Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Does Pinot Noir Spoil Unopen

book read: Jaroslaw Grzędowicz - Mr. Ice Garden (Part 3) Part III

Somewhere in the middle of the volume came to the conclusion that something Grzędowiczowi not go, because they are too late action takes place - some events should play somewhere at the beginning of the second volume. And then I immediately thought - maybe it will not end up in three volumes? I checked - and joined, as it turned out, the great crowd waiting for the fourth volume. Many of them waiting since the end of 2009, so I'm in a privileged position. At last came the Declaration Pyrkonie publisher you are in sales last (in the sense last not latest ) volume Mr. Ice Garden this autumn.

book is great. The reservations I have only to its structure - I would prefer that every tom made a whole. I have a feeling that could be wrong with the volume of the first, second and third but were abandoned during a colorful narrative, which leaves a huge unsatisfied. These

my scraps are not to be revues only traces of the books read. I do not want it to spoil the fun details of those who have to read my books had not yet arrived. A propos Mr. Ice Garden add that the author is able to weave in the history of fine threads or comments nieuważnemu - or incorrectly nastrojonemu - the reader can easily escape, and which act as a spice in the dish - would fulfill a more discriminating tastes.

I wonder how he'll walk share for the fourth volume. The third ends hiczkokowskim earthquake, so I hope to start with a high C. It would be nice if there was a climax earlier than a few pages before the end of the novel that the author - like JRR Tolkien in The Lord of the Rings , let heroes calmly us to say goodbye.

In six months we'll know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment